My Sunday Messages are On-line!

My Sunday messages are available in the sermon player below. Just scroll down to see it. There are many available in the archive, use the scroll bar on the player to view them. Please post a comment about them. I value your feedback!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Eve is almost here!

Are you as excited as I am? No, I am not delusional from too much shopping. I cherish this time of year as we celebrate the birth of our Savior! God has come down to earth to save us from ourselves, our sin, and death.

What a glorious expression of God's love that He left the glories of Heaven to come down to earth and be born as a human baby! Think about that for a moment. It should fill you with awe and wonder at the amazing nature of God's love and grace.

Each Christmas Eve we gather to celebrate this astounding truth. The Light of the World came into the darkness of our world and changed our lives forever! Candlelight services remind us of this comforting reality.

They have long been a favorite of mine. I remember as a kid standing in the church, holding a candle, and being touched by the beauty of the glow in the sanctuary. Everyone singing Silent Night in the gentle candlelight. It was inspiring and the light gave everyone a radiance that was angelic.

This is just part of what you'll be missing if you don't make time to join us for one of our services this Friday!

For your convenience, we offer two services: one at 5:00 pm and the other at 7:00 pm.

I pray you will join us and I will get the joy of seeing your candlelit face all aglow with light of Christ, our Savior. It is truly a highlight of my year as a pastor, and I am asking God to touch you this year in a similar way so that this Christmas will be new and different for you.

No comments:

Sermon Player

Pictures of our Church and Preschool