My Sunday Messages are On-line!

My Sunday messages are available in the sermon player below. Just scroll down to see it. There are many available in the archive, use the scroll bar on the player to view them. Please post a comment about them. I value your feedback!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Every Day with Jesus - Ordinary Days

Happy New Year to everyone! This last Sunday I began a message series entitled "Every Day with Jesus." As I've mentioned before, that is our theme for 2011. It is my hope and prayer that each of us will grow closer to God in this year so that we truly experience His presence, power, provision, and guidance every day!

If you were unable to join us in worship Sunday, and many people were not, I ask you to listen to that message on-line. It can be accessed through our church's website http://www.cloceanside.com under the Messages tab. When you arrive at the sermon player site, look for the Jan. 02, 2011 message.

The message deals with our experience of God during the humdrum ordinary days of life, and challenges us to step out of our comfort zones to live the abundant life Jesus speaks about in John 10:10. I believe many of us miss out on an amazing life because we settle for so much less than God intends for us. This does not mean an easy life of wine and roses, but a life filled with God's presence and power that will keep you and those around you in awe of His goodness, love, and power.

Don't rob yourself of the blessing God has for you by passing this opportunity by! Pray before you listen and ask God to speak clearly to you through the message. Clear your schedule and just listen. Have your Bible with you and read along the verses I quote. Ask Him for the wisdom of His Holy Spirit to understand His message for you and how He wants you to apply it to your life. If you were here with us and heard it the first time, listen again and ask God to show you things you may have missed the first time.

If it raises questions for you, please ask me! I would love the opportunity to clarify or explain the message.

No comments:

Sermon Player

Pictures of our Church and Preschool